Over 85% of Delcastle students have completed the Chromebook deployment process! For the students who have not completed the process, here are the procedures as well as links to all documents and forms necessary for completion.
Step One – Get the two physical forms from the library
- Students should go to the library and get the white deployment form and the yellow nurse’s card.
- Those two forms should be taken home and completed. Both forms require a parent signature.
- Do NOT worry about parent ID – student ID will be used for in-school deployments.
Step Two – At home, read all of the documents and complete the five online forms.
- Students and parents should read the Chromebook User Agreement, the AUP, and the Student/Parent Handbook. All of these forms are linked below.
- After reading the above documents, students and parents should complete the following FIVE forms. All five forms must be completed
- Parent User Agreement or Parent User Agreement(Spanish) – Form ONE
- Student User Agreement or Student User Agreement (Spanish) – Form TWO
- Parent Handbook Agreement or Parent Handbook Agreement (Spanish) – Form THREE
- Student Handbook Agreement or Student Handbook Agreement (Spanish) – Form FOUR
- Military-Connected Form or Military-Connected Form (Spanish) – Form FIVE
Step Three – Determine How You are Making Payment
- The insurance payment for the Chromebooks is now $35.00.
- Insurance will go up to $45.00 on 9/8/2018 and to $55.00 on 9/15/2018.
- Payment can be made electronically via PayPams (link below) or in cash at school.
Step Four – Return Forms to School & Make of Verify Insurance Payment
- Once students have completed steps 1-3, they should take the white deployment form and the yellow nurse’s card to Ms. Tina Ramsey.
- Ms. Ramsey will collect the two forms and either take the insurance payment or verify the payment if it was made prior or online.
- After giving Ms. Ramsey the forms, the student will go to class.
Step Five – Deployment
- Over the course of the school day that the paperwork has been submitted, the completion of all online forms will be verified.
- If there are problems, the student will be called down and any issues will be reviewed so that they can be fixed.
- If everything is complete, the Chromebook will be assigned to the student.
- Students will be called to the library when their Chromebook is ready.