Homecoming Week 2018
October 1st – October 6th
- The Spirit Week Schedule can be found – HERE.
- We encourage students to have fun while participating in the various themed days.
- Students should remember to stay within the dress code when planning their outfits.
- The pep rally will take place at the end of the school day on Thursday.
- Students who want to sign up to play a game should access the sign-up in their class group page on Schoology.
- The auditorium will be open during this time for any students who need or would prefer a quieter setting.
Homecoming Football Game
- The Homecoming football game is on Saturday, October 6th.
- Delcastle will be playing Newark High School.
- The game starts at 11:00.
- Tickets are $5.00 for adults and $2.00 for students with student ID.
- We hope to see everyone there to support our Cougars!
- The homecoming dance is at Delcastle from 7 pm – 10 pm on Saturday Evening.
- The ticket price includes one meal platter.
- Additional food can be purchased after students have used their meal ticket.
- Dress code is semi-formal: shirt, tie, dress shoes, dress, etc.
Dance DropOff and PickUp Information
- For drop-off and pick up, there will be staff directing traffic to help parents who are doing this for the first time.
- For drop-off, parents will enter at the staff parking entrance, drive around the building, drop students off at the flagpole, and exit from the front parking lot entrance.
- For pick up, we have TWO locations:
- The first location is the front parking lot. As parents arrive, we will begin filling the front parking lot with cars.
- After the front parking lot fills, we will move to the second location, which is a two-lane line starting at the bus port and moving back.
- After parents arrive, they should text their student(s) to let them know if they are in the front lot or in the bus port line. This will allow students to more effectively meet their ride.
- As always, we appreciate your patience as pick up can take longer than drop off. We will do out best to keep traffic moving as we work to safely exit our students from the building.
- Upperclassmen who are driving to the dance will park in designated areas behind A-wing and in the lower student-parking lot by the gymnasium.
- Below please find a traffic flow map for both drop-off and pick up.